He provides a list of pings to bigger and better blogs than his, in 3 sections which you can find below.
I looked at a few of these, and in one there was this advice:
which means, roughly:
you are too self-centered and are talking to yourself
- And NO, this wasn’t the point.
- And YES, it was a red light!
- NO, the supporters aren’t the main culprits.
What you think you’re doing:
- interaction, dialogue
- direct, personal style touching the reader’s heart
What you are transmitting:
- YES, you are so smart you know beforehand what people will say
- you are so arrogant that only You allow yourself to be the contrarian
- you manipulate your readership into believing you are having a dialogue
- you prefer talking to yourself rather than being open to criticism and risking being put into your place by one with more brains than you
I won’ translate the next one, but it’s about not making excuses about what or how you write.
Which is cool and dandy, except that this article follows another:
The article “What you reading for?” starts with “No, I will not start to tell you..” Notice any incongruence?The list password is the article title: ***
Sources / More info: /blog-articole-importante-de-citit/, /what-you-reading-for/, scrii prost